MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] subscriptions mysql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to get access to my subscriptions (http://community.mybboard.net/usercp.php...scriptions)
SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND uid='3085'' at line 1
Query:
    DELETE FROM threadsubscriptions WHERE tid IN (15983,15983,) AND uid='3085' 

i think the problem is here:
tid IN (15983,15983,)
-------------------^
I'm not getting any errors on here or my test board.
Viewing my subscriptions here (as you did) does not pull any errors, and deleting subscribed threads works fine too, as does adding threads.

Can you provide more details on what you were doing or how you did it?
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
It happens when you have a subscription on a thread that doesn't exist
(2008-07-01, 12:01 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]It happens when you have a subscription on a thread that doesn't exist
I thought I would have a few hundred of those being subscribed to 1800 threads or there about. Oh well, nice fix. :]
(2008-07-01, 12:02 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-01, 12:01 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]It happens when you have a subscription on a thread that doesn't exist
I thought I would have a few hundred of those being subscribed to 1800 threads or there about. Oh well, nice fix. :]

The delete query is only run when there are subscriptions of threads that you can't view (i.e. if a thread a normal member has subscribed to and the thread is moved into our staff forums)
(2008-07-01, 12:07 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]The delete query is only run when there are subscriptions of threads that you can't view (i.e. if a thread a normal member has subscribed to and the thread is moved into our staff forums)
Ah.
10-4