MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: issues with editing posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

My friends forum is located at : http://happyavonleads.co.uk/avonleadforum/index.php

I am facing 3 issues related to editing :

1. When the Quick Edit is used the ajax loading Imges is shown forever and no editin area appears.

I have Run the upgrader and ensured that all the jscript files as there also i have included the 3 vars in the "headerinclude template".

2. When a post is edited using "full edit" then the chnages are NOT shown immediately as the page loads ( on its own ) rather , One has to manually Reload to see the chnages.

3. Even after the changes show on reloading , if Once agin i go and "full edit" , then changes seem to be NOT there.

I am not ruling out from any missing files. Plz Help.

Test Account :
User : test123 ; Pass : test123

Thank You for any help in advance.
Can any one suggest something Please ?
It's probably missing files. I can see that a lot of your MyBB images don't load for the default theme. Make sure you have uploaded all the MyBB files. To be safe, reupload everything except config.php and settings.php and see if the issue is solved.

If after uploading all the MyBB files the problem continues let us know. At least we can rule out file issues as the cause.

BMR777
Thank You for the info buddy , its not a cpanel server and due to some reaons i cant use ftp . So the only option i have is the Web Based file manager upload. That makes uploading really hectic.

Can u think of those specific set of files that may have caused this issue ? say files in jscripts folder or . like that..

Also , can it be files permission ( chmod ) issue ? if yes which files are active for editing and qucik editiong ?

Again , Thanks for ur kind cooperation. Smile
Quote:Thank You for the info buddy , its not a cpanel server and due to some reaons i cant use ftp . So the only option i have is the Web Based file manager upload. That makes uploading really hectic.

Can u think of those specific set of files that may have caused this issue ? say files in jscripts folder or . like that..

Well, I can't think of a specific file, but it is best to have all of the MyBB files uploaded. Why doesn't FTP work? Maybe it's time for a new host? Smile

BMR777
No actually its NOT hosts issue. I am on a network that has some restrictions.
Thanks for ur suggestion dude. I'll Try It.