MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Error when creating new user view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to create a new user view in ACP. See screenshot for the error I received.

[attachment=9642]
Ha ha. That's almost as good as the errors Windows throws at you occasionally.

Here's one I got when downloading Visual Studio 2008.

[attachment=9643]
Probably this typo;

./admin/inc/functions_view_manager.php

Find
$errors[] = $lang->eror_no_view_fields;

Change into
$errors[] = $lang->error_no_view_fields;
Well, even if there should have been an error, I filled it in properly...so I don't know why it wouldn't let me create the new view.
Did you drag some fields of "Fields to Show" into 'Enabled' ? Cause that's the error its throwing =P
Yeh LeX- is correct. Thanks LeX-
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
(2008-07-01, 08:28 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]Did you drag some fields of "Fields to Show" into 'Enabled' ? Cause that's the error its throwing =P

It wouldn't let me do anything to that box. They're all greyed, and I can't ungrey any of them. Don't see the point in that section at all, but I'm sure I'm missing something.

OMG! You have to drag those greyed areas from the right to the left? LMAO...well, that certainly isn't explained! I'll try that!

Edit: OK, now I was able to create the new view, but glad i was able to point out the blank error to be fixed! I'd also recommend updating the section that says "Please select the fields you wish to display" to something like "Please select the fields you wish to display by dragging them to the Enabled column"! Toungue