MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Energy Blue Theme problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to install the Energy Blue Theme on my forum. I just recently upgrade my forum to 1.2.13 but I am getting this error:

"The theme file is not for the current version of myBB you are running (1.2.13). If you still wish to install it, please change 'Ignore Version Compatibility' to yes."

help?
Here is a photo of my problem: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff226...roblem.jpg
When importing the theme simply change "Ignore Version Compatibility" to yes.
But why should I even have to do that because the page I downloaded it from said that all themes are for version 1.2.13. I'll try changeing the ignore version compatability and see what happens
As far as i know the theme is for 1.2.x so even if it was made for 1.2.12 you would still need to ignore version compatability.
I just changed my it to ignore version compatibility and I tried to post a thread. I get another error: "Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Any idea what could be causeing that?
thanks a bunch man, fixed my problem