MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB -> MyBB Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yeah. I want to use this but I can't find RC4 version of MyBB
You don't need RC4, all you have to do is convert the DB to RC4 and use the upgrade to pr2 Smile
When I use the converter it says:

Quote:phpBB2MyBB will now check for a compatible installation of MyBB...

Sorry. MyBB 1.00 Preview Release 2 is not supported. This version only imports to Preview Release 1. If you do not have access to this, you may also use Release Candidate 4 but expect some problems.
hey, when is the converter for PR2 in coming out? i am using phpBB and i really hate it now... the admin panel sucks from the top to the bottom..... i like MyBB coz the admin is just like vB..... hehehehe
^ Second the phpBB2 sucks part. I instaled MyBB, Transfered all the members and forum and just restarted.
so guys this is very good. we started to use mybb and it is really a good thing but i have some question, what is the latest gold release of the import file. we have a large forums , www.danethicalservices.com/forums of phpbb and would like to convert it to mybb without losing anything . Please guide me to the right and latest file. Thank you
kooshin.com Wrote:so guys this is very good. we started to use mybb and it is really a good thing but i have some question, what is the latest gold release of the import file. we have a large forums , www.danethicalservices.com/forums of phpbb and would like to convert it to mybb without losing anything . Please guide me to the right and latest file. Thank you

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...3#pid19233

But you need at last PR1 or Beta4 to convert. I rewrite it because I need some aditional things but it need some time to finish. You can try to import with the script but agaik its not the best for very big boards.
so what is this one kooshin.com/forums ? is that RC1 ?
ups sorry PR1 not RC1 (has changed last post)

kooshin.com looks like PR2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16