MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TalkNintendo.com relaunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I had a big site at Nintendogstalk.com for a couple years. However it's been stale as the appeal for Nintendogs wanes. Also I wanted to attract a wider audience so today I officically relaunched the site as

Talk Nintendo

Site has a new domain, a new logo, and some new structuring.

For you Nintendo fans I hope you like it and join.

Thanks.
(2008-07-02, 12:37 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Well I had a big site at Nintendogstalk.com for a couple years. However it's been stale as the appeal for Nintendogs wanes. Also I wanted to attract a wider audience so today I officically relaunched the site as

Talk Nintendo

Site has a new domain, a new logo, and some new structuring.

For you Nintendo fans I hope you like it and join.

Thanks.

ahh.. i've been waiting for the opening of this site for a while... i actually wanted to register talknintendo.com but i saw that it was taken..

good luck with the site!
Nice, I like it. I've seen standard forum icons and I've seen different forum icons for each forum, but I've never seen it combined back to back. Very unique.

Not a bad domain grab either.
I do like the theme, Labrocca. Not so sure about the "folder" images, perhaps something more "game" related might look better IMO. Smile