MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another THEME query
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently run a forum using the default theme.

My parent website is undergoing an overhaul and upon release will be coloured RED, BLACK and GREY

I was looking for a theme of similar colours.

I have just tried installing a couple of RED themes and they both look good except thing like VGALLERY and EASY ADV BANNER no longer seem to work......

Any ideas?
You can take a look following site:
http://www.mybb-themes.com/downloads.php
Yet again some great themes but when I install my VGALLERY and EASY ADV BANNER plug ins are not working...........
Have these plugins their custom themes?
(2008-07-02, 09:19 PM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]Have these plugins their custom themes?

What do you mean?
I say, if these plugins have their own custom templates or template codes you must convert and add them to theme you're using as default.
OK will check. I found out my VGALLERY plug in still works it's just the link is missing from header......

Still some work to do on the banners
If the plugins you've added require custom template changes, it is usually done when you first activate the plugin. If you've added new templates after you activate your plugin, the templates wouldn't have been modified.

So you can either do what DragonFever suggested, by finding the changes needed and manually applying it on your other template sets, or deactivate and reactivate your plugins. Note that with the latter solution, you may lose some plugin data.