MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alien Tech not Installed properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It shouldn't look like this
Sounds like this is a theme related issue.. Moving.

Link to your forum?
(2008-07-03, 01:09 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like this is a theme related issue.. Moving.

Link to your forum?
http://timelessac.site88.net/

And it will redirect you but the boards are closed so I'll just reopen them so bear with me 2 secs
Quote:You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.
So let me know when it's done mate. Smile
(2008-07-03, 01:14 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.
So let me know when it's done mate. Smile
It's done! I have logged out of admin and it's just the forums
Yup, still can't get anything but that page that I quoted above.
(2008-07-03, 01:19 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, still can't get anything but that page that I quoted above.
How come I can't see it then?

How often do they do that? Everytime I've gone to your forum they've been doing a security audit. Doesn't it get annoying?
(2008-07-03, 01:22 AM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]

How often do they do that? Everytime I've gone to your forum they've been doing a security audit. Doesn't it get annoying?
Is it something to do with my IP address?
I will reply in 3 hours to check what's happening
I have tried installing Neon Bloo instead
It looks like to me the images aren't in the right directory.
Pages: 1 2 3