MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't logout.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the thread that says how to get rid of the following error message:

Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

I edited all of my templates the way it says but I still get the message.
Do you have a link to your forum?
Please upload the contents of these templates:
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> changeuserbox
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> header_welcomeblock_member
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Index Page Templates --> index_logoutlink

Also please reply with the template sets you have installed (go to Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete and paste here the list of template sets you see)
I will reply because I have the same problem...

Template list:
Globale Templates
Default Templates --> MyBB Default

changeuserbox:
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$mybb->user['username']} <span class="smalltext">[<strong><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->change_user}</a></strong>]</span></td>
</tr>

header_welcomeblock_member:
<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
<span class="links">
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 170, 300);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>{$shoutbox_link}
</span>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

index_logoutlink:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->index_logout}</a> |

Link to our forum: http://www.schoenrain-choere.de/Forum/index.php

I hope You can help me with that. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hans
Hi, it's me again :D

I first tried "If you are using MyBB 1.2.8 or later (already have &sid=xxxx in URL)".

But for me this one was the right thing: "If you were using MyBB 1.2.7 or earlier (no &sid=xxxx in URL)"

It's working perfectly now!

Thanks a lot to all of you guys!
Ciao,
Hans