MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (mybb 1.4) (Release) AdminCp Popup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello this is my first plugin file working

AdminCp Popup

it makes the admincp link as a popup could be useful if people dont want to move away from there current page and want to access admin cp

i've spent hours trying to learn to code it so i hope people like it

please reply what you think

Updated
newer file is uploaded

File history

version 1.2 cleaned the file
version 1.0 original release
Nice to see you learned how to put it in a file good job.
Nice, that's a very useful plugin. Good work on making it! Shy
thanks horus and twilight i appreciate these messagers

other people please tell me what you think
Good work ethernet
Just took a look at it. Good work, but why do you have the following lines:

$plugins->add_hook("pre_output_page", "AdminLink");
$plugins->add_hook("header_welcomeblock_member_admin", "AdminLink_header_welcomeblock_member_admin");

As far as I know, those functions (AdminLink and AdminLink_header_welcomeblock_member_admin) aren't defined in the file.
well from the site i learnt from it said to put them in but it doesn't really matter so i left it there
where is this file placed? the forum root? /inc/plugins? etc..
plugins of course if its a mod there has to be 1 file in the plugin for mybb to reconize it
I didn't see the mybb 1.4 in the title, but will this work for 1.2.13 because it's returning the following error after activating it...

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'AdminLink' was given in /homepages/40/d237348395/htdocs/AEsite/forums/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101
Pages: 1 2 3