MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Turkish Char. Problem 1.2.x to 1.4 beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
when we install MyBB 1.2.13 Turkish and update to 1.4 gave char error. When I convert to : UTF 8 in 1.2.13 again gave other error.
Provide that error ?
not shown Turkish chars like öçşıüğ
Here seems to happen something a-like that, I get strange characters using UTF-8 Spanish traslation Sad
?????
If the character set is Latin5 in config file before upgrading, it might have character problems.. Before upgrading it, check the config file and change it to Latin1...
i'm trying
it not worked as you clarify
i don't have any character problem in turkish.
i dont have any turkish char http://beta.mybbturkiye.com but 1.2.x series to 1.4 series Convert you get error turkish char Wink
(2008-07-09, 02:13 PM)scabboy Wrote: [ -> ]i don't have any character problem in turkish.

+1

most of my tests are ok and i dont get any charset problem on upgrade 1.2.x to 1.4 but want to be sure and i will try little more time. after than meybe i can say how to do... but right now i am not sure i am testing on diffrent php and mysql vers. when i sure everyone will know
Pages: 1 2