MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help in translating in urdu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to translate mybb in urdu lenguge
but i dont know wht to do
Any one help me in translating?
Searc the Wiki for learning about translating...

Well it's the third time I am writing this <LOL> I already translated MyBB 1.2.x in Urdu and it's in the hands of the head of Translation team, and he said it will be on download page as soon as possible and that is improved, so if you translate MyBB 1.2.x completely Almost 4,600 lines of English to Translate in Urdu .. and If you do now is good for nothing, just wastage of time. I think better is you must wait until MyBB 1.4 gets released for public, so you can start translating that Smile

HOwever remember that I might be translating MyBB 1.4 as well <As I have got the copy of it and I am beta tester, but currently no plan, I fi will be going to translate i will write on community so you can know Wink

Best Wishes,
FAISAL SHAH
hahahhahahahahahahah
i will not use your translated file for my forum
i am translating in my own style
dont worry
be happy
(2008-07-12, 03:50 AM)ASif Wrote: [ -> ]hahahhahahahahahahah
i will not use your translated file for my forum
i am translating in my own style
dont worry
be happy

Well M not worry

But I know it's not so easy to translate entire forum. But remember that I was just trying to say if you want, you can translate but only for your forum, it wont be official Sad

Best Wishes,
FAISAL SHAH
thanks you
Hey Asif ,

Just to let you know Wink Urdu Language pack is UP on download page.

Best Wishes Smile
FAISAL!
(2008-07-19, 12:54 PM)Faisal Shah Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Asif ,

Just to let you know Wink Urdu Language pack is UP on download page.

Best Wishes Smile
FAISAL!

wel . hows the idea of translating in punjabi, pharsi , Sad
PUNJABI Smile) HAHAHA Well i don't know Punjabi Sad

If you want; you can do Smile .... SORRY Smile by the way If it's made in Urdu, then no need to make in Punjabi Smile

FAISAL!
Faisal Shah Sahib Can we write urdu in Mybb posts !!!??? Urgent reply is required !!!
Pages: 1 2