MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installed~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do. But, I'm a fairly decent php coder and can fix small problems. Anyways, I've install myBB 1.4 (beta) onto my live free-host forum. http://www.x-ind.com/board
Its looking good, have had no problems so far. But, I did try to test some things with the install script and noticed that before 1.2 versions of MyBB could not be upgraded. Gives errors, I'll look into it and see if I can post the error and then post a fix. If anyone else had the same problem, let me know.

Also, I'd like to know if anyone is having troubles with their forum and needs help. I'd be willing to spare some time to help you. Even though its a beta, it seems extremely stable, and looks to be released soon. I can't find any glitches yet. But, on my live forum, I'll ask my members to be on the lookout for problems. One is bound to appear and I'll post it here and/or try to fix it.

Thank you for your time.
I do notice that you are having some problems, the same ones I am having with there being a spacer missing where the PM, FIND, REPLY, QUOTE, and REPORT buttons are at. I don't know why that is happening..
Aye, also the problem of not being able to login. I think its a problem on my end. I have two usernames, identical ones at that. Got em both from converting from phpBB3 to MyBB 1.2.13
I've gotta figure out how I'm gonna login though.
in which free forum host you instaled your forum
because i use myfreewebs.net but appear some problem in table creation section and next page
Well, if you need free forum hosting, let me know.
(2008-07-09, 03:13 PM)ASif Wrote: [ -> ]in which free forum host you instaled your forum
because i use myfreewebs.net but appear some problem in table creation section and next page

Well Asif,

Go to www.000webhost.com <One of the best out there Smile >

FAISAL Smile
So is mine. Big Grin Don't try to advertise here. Please remove, thanks~
This thread is intended to reported any problems found on my site.
(2008-07-11, 05:00 PM)Schmarvin Wrote: [ -> ]So is mine. Big Grin Don't try to advertise here. Please remove, thanks~
This thread is intended to reported any problems found on my site.

I am not advertising........

I answered one questions, that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAISAL Smile