MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I really, really love MyBB... I just bought a domain, today, and I am going to host MyBB forums for free, and ad-free. I believe this'll be the first AD-FREE MyBB host :O.

I know a fair amount of PHP, and I think I can handle this, of course, I will have some people helping me..

I have some questions though..

If you are currently hosting with some other MyBB host, what don't you like about them? What would you like in a MyBB host?

Thanks! Smile
I think it would be nice if you had a domain manager added to the ACP. Toungue
This is going to take a bit longer then I expected... I just looked at some multiplatform's, and... 100% of them suck, bad... I guess I will be making my own hosting platform, should take a couple days, maybe a week or two.
What do you mean by multiplatforms?
He means scripts that can install multiple instances of forums.

Sort of like how CreateMyBB had their's set up, where someone can just come and create a forum in a matter of seconds, for free and on a subdomain of the host.
Or like Brandon's, maybe?? AKA BMR777... Well, you should start with the basics then ask for suggestions, just like BMR has done. Wink
Ahh, I see.
http://www.webringamerica.com/index.html
That's ad-free... And its the same guy who's posted his script for download, BMR777.
Thanks for all the input guys Big Grin .