MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Working my way up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, now that im experimenting with template editing im slowly advancing and learning. So far i know some postbit commands or whatever its called those like {$post['icon']}, well so far ive done this. I know its simple html but im happy that ive actually gone This Far xD.

[Image: 317gw9j.jpg]

Small update: [Image: 33m1vle.jpg]
Not bad, not bad.... Better than I could do. Lol.
lol, yeah its pretty hard in the beginning but after you experiment a little and learn a bit of html, then its quite easy to make simple things
Aizen is not the first Espada, the closest thing he could be would be a Vizard. I read the Manga as well as watch the Anime, some very interesting things happened in it recently.

And to answer this since I can't be arsed registering:
Quote:So, anyone one have insites on what's going to happen? Who's the first Espada? How will Chad and Ishida defeat the carnivorus Arrancar? When will the Bounto show up again? And when, WHEN I SAY! Will Ichigo discover his father's a Shinigami? All these and more are already asked and are ready for your theories.
Never! The bount will never show up again, they are filler characters and should die a death in hell and never come back to mess around with the canon storyline like the mod souls still continue to do now.
lol you posted because you were intrested in the questions my co admin asked
(random comment)
Been ages since I last watched Bleach. I'm surprised I even started a series with 60+ episodes - generally can't stand them...