MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've just wondered
  • if any of you thought about the future of MyBB, do u think or expect that it will be available for a long time with a good support or it may not be so.
  • Also do u expect it to beat famous forum software or it may not.
  • And do you think it may include more modules or plug-ins as a default package or it still remain a forum package only?
Just been wondering so I thought to share it with you guys here.Shy
U should ask that question again later the other year
I remember ChrisB saying partnering with some other company/software...hmm
(2008-07-06, 01:10 PM)xiaozhu Wrote: [ -> ]I remember ChrisB saying partnering with some other company/software...hmm
Ah yes, almost forgot about that.. I'm not sure I can say more than that really. Hehe. Smile

I have plans for MyBB to always be around, and for myself to always have some part in the team.
Long live mybb!!
Well with the direction of MyBB 1.4 it's definately a big step for MyBB. Right now my main project is at a cross-road between MyBB and vBulletin... if MyBB 1.4 comes out before my vB license is free then I'm sticking with MyBB, if not, well I'm sure I'll be back. Wink
vb license is free?
No, lol. He's saying if it were free before the release of MyBB 1.4 he would use vB, instead. Sad. Sad
I think he actually meant he'd go with MyBB if 1.4 comes out before his vB license expires Smile

KuJoe, we're still on target to have MyBB 1.4 out before the end of the month
(2008-07-06, 01:53 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Well with the direction of MyBB 1.4 it's definately a big step for MyBB. Right now my main project is at a cross-road between MyBB and vBulletin... if MyBB 1.4 comes out before my vB license is free then I'm sticking with MyBB, if not, well I'm sure I'll be back. Wink

lol I personally hate vB when comparing the mybb1.4 and vb admin panel. Ouch. I also find the myBB1.4 interface a lot better. Woops hope this does not turn into a bashing topic. lol.
Pages: 1 2 3