MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customizing Logo / Header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Now, I know that this question has been probably asked a thousand times on the forum but please excuse me because I didn't find it.

Now, I simply want to put a header image that is displayed throughout the browser like the one used on these forums with the balloons thing.

I am new so I would appreciate it if you can provide step by step.

Thank you very much.
Did you mention about favicon?
[attachment=9705]
(2008-07-06, 03:12 PM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]Did you mention about favicon?

I think he meant the board logo. The balloon header you see here in mybboard is actually a page template that serves as a container for each subsite this site has (home, about, downloads, forum, ideas, mods, wiki and so on). It's custom-built, meaning it's not present on every MyBB installation.

You can ask Management here if they're willing to release the source code to you.

As for the forum logo, you can change that by altering the logo.gif file in the /images folder.
logo.gif file in the /images folder. find a image you like save it and rename it logo.gif and upload to your forum (FTP),to the image folder.it will ask you to over write say yes ..but first be sure to save the logo.gif from your folder in case theres a promblem... and go luck Smile
Admin CP--->Themes--->Modify/Delete--->MyBB Default--->Forum Logo
(2008-07-06, 09:16 PM)Blyrus Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP--->Themes--->Modify/Delete--->MyBB Default--->Forum Logo

Remember to insert the url of the logo... You have to upload it.

Tinypic.com is good Wink
Yes Wink
Thank you very much, that was fast and really helpful but it seems that I didn't get that completely right. I want the header image or logo displayed through the whole page width exactly like the balloon thing up so should i upload an image with specific dimensions or what should i do?

Again, thank you all for this great help.