MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cross Industries at MyBB 1.4, Beta 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope everyone enjoys it. I'll try to make a template for it as soon as I can.

Board URL: http://www.x-ind.com/board

If you find any problems, let me know. I'll try to fix them and then report them.
Also, if you have any suggestions for the site, please post them either on my forum or here.
**And yes, its on a "LIVE" forum, I am aware.
When you view a topic its all messed up.

eg - http://x-ind.com/board/showthread.php?tid=133
Dunno why, I upgraded the forum. But now, its fixed. Thanks for the comment.
i thought when downloading the mybb 1.4 beta tikitiki said not to install it on live forums?
Looks like a nice forum. I really like the logo. It's really neat.
(2008-07-07, 11:22 PM)hockeyhero Wrote: [ -> ]i thought when downloading the mybb 1.4 beta tikitiki said not to install it on live forums?
Actually, he just recommended it. I read the topic.

(2008-07-07, 11:38 PM)Jaysun Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a nice forum. I really like the logo. It's really neat.
Thanks for the comment.
I could see why you are using (beta 2).
-Not having to worry about updating you system.
-Not having to worry about SQL injections

Although there are some downsides to using 1.4.0 (Beta) instead of 1.4.0 (Final). Toungue
Good job.
Get a skin up Toungue
(2008-07-19, 09:06 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]I could see why you are using (beta 2).
-Not having to worry about updating you system.
-Not having to worry about SQL injections

Although there are some downsides to using 1.4.0 (Beta) instead of 1.4.0 (Final). Toungue

I'll eventually upgrade to the final release for 1.4. But, I'm just trying to keep it up to date. I shouldn't have a problem updating from the beta to the final unless they complete change the database structure or file structure.

(2008-07-19, 12:05 PM)DanEthical Wrote: [ -> ]Good job.
Get a skin up Toungue

Thanks, I'll try to get one up as soon as I can.