MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Beta 2 Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok first of to say something about Beta2 upgrade from beta1 runs smooth Smile everything is working as it should all is now nice also the bugs i also saw on beta1 are fixed for me.

Maybe its an wish for next version after 1.4.0 can we get an easier adding mods to forums Smile now we have to write the name of the user who can moderate the forum if you have todo that on 40 forums and on every forum you have around 2-5 users moderating it you will get old hahaha maybe for next version add an list of the users which are in the usergroup moderators, admins, super moderators so that we only have to cklick them or click into an checkbox to activate them Smile

But the rest is really nice i love it and it is really an big step forward when i look back to 1.2.13 Smile

sorry for my bad english

regards cHarOn
Isn't there a function to copy the moderator rules?
(2008-07-07, 10:36 PM)cHarOn Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its an wish for next version after 1.4.0 can we get an easier adding mods to forums Smile now we have to write the name of the user who can moderate the forum if you have todo that on 40 forums and on every forum you have around 2-5 users moderating it you will get old hahaha maybe for next version add an list of the users which are in the usergroup moderators, admins, super moderators so that we only have to cklick them or click into an checkbox to activate them Smile

http://ideas.mybboard.net Smile Cheers.