MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: not change to codebuttons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i change codebuttons to version 1.4 beta 2, but see my forum original codebuttons..

upload to ftp: forum > images > codebuttons (other styles)

[Image: codebuttons2ph0.jpg]

after see original codebuttons

[Image: codebuttons1yw9.jpg]

what's problems?

thank you very much..
Did you update the templates and clear the cache?
first; version 1.4 beta 2 change images > codebuttons, after upload my server to ftp.. and install full mybb 1.4 beta 2.. clear my pc temprory internet files.. but my forums see original codebuttons.. Sad
else, is it necessary change toolbar.gif?

jscripts > editor_themes > default > images > toolbar.gif
i make new toolbar.gif and upload, but not good.. Sad

new toolbar.gif:
[Image: toolbarta8.gif]

and forum:
[Image: codebuttons3gx6.jpg]
Not only do you have to modify the toolbar.gif image, but also the ui.gif image (if there is one), and the stylesheet. What you'd want is to base your new theme off of the Office 2007 theme, as that uses CSS and images similar to what you are trying to accomplish.
(2008-07-08, 02:58 AM)LegosJedi Wrote: [ -> ]Not only do you have to modify the toolbar.gif image, but also the ui.gif image (if there is one), and the stylesheet. What you'd want is to base your new theme off of the Office 2007 theme, as that uses CSS and images similar to what you are trying to accomplish.

thanks LegosJedi, very much.. i choose to Office 2007 theme.. not problems now.. and perfect really..

mybb_140_beta_2 > jscripts > editor_themes > Office_2007

[Image: codebuttons4cf2.jpg]