MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] 'sharepoint' style not working in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I know this bug was already posted... but it seems it remains...

I installed a beta2 (new install, english only) with the latest release.

When I change the ACP style to 'sharepoint' it doesn't work !

I have another test forum with refresh 5, and here it displays fine 'sharepoint'.

To be sure, I just installed the latest beta2 copy on local server (EasyPHP), the problem remains !
'sharepoint' doesn't display !

I think the problem is in /admin/index.php ?...
Strange beacuse on my domain it work.
Works fine here. Make sure the sharepoint theme is uploaded
(2008-07-08, 08:45 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine here. Make sure the sharepoint theme is uploaded

I compared the admin/styles subfolder... it's the same as in refresh5 !

If you want, I can send you a MP with the URL of this freshly installed forum and the FTP codes to take a look at the files...
I will create an admin account for you...

Regards

Edit: I replaced /admin/index.php with this one attached to your post:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-335...#pid224988

The 'sharepoint' style remains not applied !...
That's it ! I succeeded with 'sharepoint' !

As I thought, the culprit is effectively /admin/index.php !

First, I replaced this file with the refresh 6 one... and all worked !

Then I replaced line by line the differences between these two files.

The line that prevents the sharepoont to display is this one:
if(!empty($admin_options['cpstyle']) && file_exists(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/".$mybb->settings['cpstyle']."/main.css"))

The first condition appears buggy (for me).

I replaced with:
if($mybb->settings['cpstyle'] && file_exists(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/".$mybb->settings['cpstyle']."/main.css"))

I don't know why.. but it works fine !

Perhaps is empty $admin_options['cpstyle'] at this stage ?!

Regards
That's impossible. If you changed your theme to sharepoint, $admin_options['cpstyle'] would have been set to 'sharepoint' and therefore not empty
Hmm. Spto's replacement worked on my Forum as well. I checked my database and it was set to sharepoint yet the Admin CP was just not displaying it.
One thing i know for sure is this sharepoint looks TERRIBLE on IE 6.

[attachment=9769]

Unsure of what everyone elses deal is but it is there and working except with IE 6.
IE6 phails at life anyway. IE6 is probably going to be phased out in the next year or so

(2008-07-10, 03:14 AM)Stupid Poodles Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Spto's replacement worked on my Forum as well. I checked my database and it was set to sharepoint yet the Admin CP was just not displaying it.

Oh interesting. You guys failed to mention you changed it in the settings versus your preferences. Big difference; every little detail helps.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Pages: 1 2