MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yet an other MyBB 1.4 Beta Live
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Smile,

Well I already know there have been some Beta live testing boards. But I believe that it's more better when we have more possiblities Smile

Though I just started a new Beta forum...

www.MyBB14.net63.net

There is an Admin Account ;

Username : Beta Tester
Password : Beta Tester

Well this board will be avaialbe until the final release is made. So hope peole will like {enjoy it Smile }

Well, The Beta Tester account have all the Admin Access else then Setting up Admin Permission Smile

enjoy.

Best Wishes,

FAISAL SHAH
The Page İs Not Found and already we have a test site which is you can be admin

http://beta.mybbfans.com/mybb_140b/

first register than you can be admin
Active and big forum to check bugs, www.eotfans.net . although this can be better.
(2008-07-11, 04:00 AM)guild_m@ster Wrote: [ -> ]The Page İs Not Found and already we have a test site which is you can be admin

http://beta.mybbfans.com/mybb_140b/

first register than you can be admin

(2008-07-11, 06:05 AM)Arkold Thos Wrote: [ -> ]Active and big forum to check bugs, www.eotfans.net . although this can be better.

Cool, thanks guys Wink

I think its more better to test on Live big Forum. But I think it's little risky also as written in Beta Instructions. That there is no converter from MyBB 1.4 Beta to MyBB 1.4 Final edition Smile

FAISAL Smile
No, but there is going to be a converter from 1.2.13 to 1.4. Smile
I'll just adjust the converter to convert from the betas Toungue
But bugs have been discovered in Beta 2 already it means it's not as perfect as it can be. Making it not the same as the final.

Also I doubt they're going to make an updater from Beta 2 to final after saying there won't be one.

You can modify the for 1.2 to 1.4 as it's database changes ad well it wouldn't make sense to try and update a 1.4 database with script made to update the 1.2 one.
(2008-07-13, 07:56 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]But bugs have been discovered in Beta 2 already it means it's not as perfect as it can be. Making it not the same as the final.

Finals can have bugs too