MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Style error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was in the themes editor Simple Mode, the label for each box was under the box. This is occurring because of my screen resolution: 1024 X 768. Nonetheless, I still think it's a problem.

Screenshot:
[attachment=9767]
What browser were you using? I think the developers need that information to repeat your problem.
I am using FireFox 3. However, it's more of a resolution thing than anything else. You can re size your browser window (width wise) to see it for yourself.
Best Regards.
ye i get this as well so its not just you Wink
Same in Opera 9.51. I actually thought they designed it like that, TBH.
I haven't this issue because my resolution was 1152 x 864.

[attachment=9771]
Textbox is float: right, so it will push the text under if there isn't enough space.
Probably remove the <div>s and stick the text before the textbox should help. Or maybe a <div> is needed to surround the text to make the textboxes align.
You could also use a <label> instead of a div, you can also style it better, it acts as a span for the most part.
Best Regards.
ZiNgA and I got this fixed in the SVN.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.