MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Deactivate Inventory Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Assistance would be very helpful. I installed the inventory shop and then found MyPlaza, and installed that. Now it is not allowing me to uninstal the inventory shop, it says the following when I try to deactivate it:

MySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'money'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP money;

I tried deactivating the MyPlaza first and then deactivated the Inventory Shop, still the same problem.

I also tried downloading the Fix Plugin mod, which only came up with the same error when I tried to deactivate the plugin through that.

Please help!

Thank you so much!
First of all if you want help, post this in the right board for starters.
Then can you please tell me where the right board would be? It's not like I intentionally posted at the wrong place just to bother you, you know... I saw "Release and Release SUPPORT" and thought it was better off here then the general support. I saw other threads similar to my own here, so didn't think it would be an issue.
Can someone please help me? I deactivated MyPlaza and tried using Fix Plugin to deactivate the Inventory Shop. I am still getting the same errors, plus these:

When I try to post, I get this on a blank white screen. The post (thankfully) goes through but it just goes to this page after clicking "post":

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET money=money+'1' WHERE uid='1'

At the top of each thread, it says this:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/scarlett/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/inventoryshop.php on line 814

Here is my forum... PLEASE HELP!!!

http://lostandfound.qupis.com/forum/index.php
Inventory Shop and MyPlaza use the same column in your users table;
When you deactivated MyPlaza; the column got deleted. With as result the Inventory Shop can't delete the column since its already gone ...
A Solution;
Open the inventory Shop plugin file and put the drop column blabla into comment; in other words put // in front of it; reupload the file and try to deactivate.
Just as an FYI this will be changed in future Inventory Shop versions to a unique field name to reduce the chances of plugins of the similar nature using the same name.

Also, MyPlaza has a constant which allows you to change the field name for it's "money" field, IIRC.