MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Hide Hack Available !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any description how to install the mod? You just give the files Smile
I prefer manual edit than replace files
Thanks, I can survive without every plugin, but this is really required Wink

FAISAL~
Thanks for the mod so quickly. Can I make a bug report here I hope? If someone quotes the post with the hidden message, it shows up in the quoted text before even posting so there's really no need to post to see the hidden text.[Image: Hide.jpg]
This is really a great plugin. fox thx for pointing out this issue I hope there will be fix for this.
this hide hack does not allow admins or moderators to view the hidden content. they have to reply too. is it gonna be fixed or this is the way it is supposed to be.
Any updates?
Not yet I think. Well, can you give manual way to install this mod? I've edited my class_parser.php and I dont want to replace it. Or even better yet, release this as a plugin Wink
yes i want this hack but, i don't want to replace any archives, because i modify them, can you release this kack like a plugin please men?
Looks good, great work Smile
this "demostration link" points to some video embedded with a custom myCode what has that got todo with the hide hack ? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5