MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.4 Plug-in updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is MyBB going to handle plug-ins for 1.4 up-grade? For example, will there be a seperate forum like 1.2 for plug-ins or will there just be a addition to the mods section for 1.4? And when will these updates appear or chances for mod developers to add their updates to these areas? Before or after 1.4 is released?

Thank you Wink
There is currently a section for mods for the 1.4 beta - http://mods.mybboard.net/archive/10

I imagine that the code modifications forum will have an extra section added for 1.4 - it just isn't quite time for that yet. Smile
See, if we add the forum now then people will expect 1.4 to be out for public use and we obviously aren't there yet. So we just reveal things to people when we are ready.
Cool Is there a place to put beta themes I would like for people to test some of my themes out.
Hmm i submitted a plugin in the "Administration Panel" category - do you guyz have to create this category in the archive in order to store the plugin? Big Grin
(2008-07-13, 06:38 PM)XxAnimusxX Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i submitted a plugin in the "Administration Panel" category - do you guyz have to create this category in the archive in order to store the plugin? Big Grin

No, it just doesn't show up until at least 1 plugin / mod is approved in that category