MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Designing a theme and have a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

I am wondering how to make a smooth color gradient like you see on many themes. An example of this is here:

See how it is lighter at the top, and then gradually makes it way darker at the bottom? How do I go about making an image like this? Is it photoshop? Thanks in advance!
If I am correct Yes you can do it in Photoshop. I would give a screen shot on where it is but i just formated my computer due to a hard drive failure. So there is nuthing on it.
Look for gradiant fill in your graphics program - pick the two colors your want to blend together
Thank you both!