MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum instal but error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum is instal but when i open my home page appear blank it
when i try to change gzip from my admin panel and try to open
board-> change-> then no option appear but when i click "show all option" button then appear this
Control Panel
Board Setting
Quote:s

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /www/my5gb.com/c/h/a/chaudry/htdocs/admin/settings.php on line 484

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /www/my5gb.com/c/h/a/chaudry/htdocs/admin/settings.php on line 484
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY disporder' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_settings WHERE gid IN () ORDER BY disporder

pls help me wht i do
mmm, try to reupload your admin directory files..
am not sure if that gonna help..
also try to remove your inc/settings.php
i have also reupload admin dir but same error
any other ways to turn off gzip ?
yes, if the problem becuase of your gzip
just edit inc/settings.php (using ur ftp program)
find
$settings['gzipoutput'] = "yes";
change yes to no
bro the problem not solve because when i try to edit this file using notpad2 then appear this message
<?php
/*********************************\
DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, PLEASE USE
THE SETTINGS EDITOR
\*********************************/

?>

if i try to edit this file using filezilla . file zilla use notpade2 (i select notepade2 default editer) then too appear this message

pls tell me wht i do? wht the real prblem
thanks
ignore this message for now. it's just recommendation from mybb team.
but you still able to edit it manualy. so please edit and see if that help (don't forgot to take a backup for the file before editing it.)
bro how can i edit this file because its appear blank . nothing inthe file . but its size is 141kb . can you help me in editing?
pls