MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resource on mods.mybboard.net Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a resource approved today, only viewing it is not working. It's name is genplugin, only the link just goes to /view-resource/ and when you open /view-resource/genplugin manually, you get nothing useful ...
Probably due the title you choose, can you edit it ?
Sure what format is it expecting me to use ?
Dunno =P
Something like 'Gen Plugin' =/
All the other "Resources" have spaces in their title and those work fine; only yours doesn't =P
At least i think that's the problem; but perhaps MM can have a closer look to it, since you wrote the code for it Wink
Weird
I changed it to "Automatically Generate MyBB Plugin Stubs" and got nothing still ... should I change it back ?? or shall I stop panicking like a little girl and wait for someone to give me a definitive answer ??
Hmz;
This resource "Change Users Website URL to NOFOLLOW" has also the same link http://mods.mybboard.net/view-resource/

Only happens with 'new submissions' ?
MM did change some code so you could add MyBB 1.4 plugins; maybe he forgot something. So wait until you he sees this thread would be the best =P
Okay cheers fellas ...
The addition of MyBB 1.4 submissions shouldn't have changed anything to do with friendly uri generation, but I'll certainly look into it. Thanks for reporting.
Should I do anything, or is it still being investigated ??