MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Feedback] Mybb is very impressive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb is truly a very impressive forum, especially this new version. I have tested it for days now and I couldn''t find anymore bugs. I will be converting my 2 smf and 1 vb forum to mybb immediately as the stable 1.4. version comes out. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become a beta tester
Thanks for the nice comments.
Glad you found mybb. Can I ask how you came to know about the software?
(2008-07-14, 09:54 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the nice comments.

That is the way I feel about mybb. It is truly a great forum package.

(2008-07-15, 02:29 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you found mybb. Can I ask how you came to know about the software?

Of course. I heard about mybb from some guy at the smf site who told me to check mybb out after I was very disappointed with the new version of smf, 2.0 and was looking for an alternative
I love the person who show me this software =) Indeed, better option than SMF, PhpBB and IPB.

But... Still along road to get down vB, I love the plugins for it, but MyBB is in a special place in mine heart, vB doesn't.

Cause that eOtfans.net is glad to use MyBB Big Grin
MyBB is cool..
Faster as PunBB (FluxBB)
Complete as SMF
but does not huge as VB Smile
(2008-07-22, 04:33 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is cool..
Faster as PunBB (FluxBB)
Complete as SMF
but does not huge as VB Smile

Thats a good comparison. Except i dont think myBB is as fast as fluxbb considering fluxbb has like no features. Wink
That sounds good. MyBB is the BEST Wink
MyBB is great. I found out about it cause an old forum I belonged to used MyBB, so many cool features, mods, and plugins, and the Night theme's Jag100 makes are great. Also the Dark Red Inferno theme is great too. It's also really safe, and decent in speed. Smile