MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Neutral Game Design(home of Veteran and Game Hosting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All I have just finished my newest and I think greatest site Neutral Game Design a site created for talk about Game Design and the Games I make. This site is created to help people who want to start making their own game but don't know how.

This site is also for people how want hosting for their game they can have full hosting with out worrying about paying they just need to post.

links are Neutral Game Design- Home Page
Neutral Game Design- Community Forums
My Profile
also we are looking for staff if interested pm me here or on Neutral Game Design.
Quote:Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at neutralgaming.net.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
yeah some idiot screwed up the whole node my vps is on.

EDIT: Back up
Okay... The website looks great and the forums look great. They don't look good together. They really don't match well. The logo on the forum needs to be the same as the website... That would be cool. Thanks for sharing.

I give it 3 out of 5 smiles.... Smile Smile Smile
Yeah the main web theme is just temporary for now. its one I used for a different site and I'm using it as a temporary layout right now thanks for your comments.
It's too narrow for my liking, seems to be too much "wasted" space on both sides.
yeah I made it thinner because I was thinking of doing something with the background but I changed my mind I'll make it bigger I just have to first make a bigger banner.