MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Things Launched! - Plugin and Theme authors please read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Things aims to be the number one source on the web for all of your MyBB Modification needs. Whether its code modifications, template modifications, skins or graphics for your MyBB you will find a wide range of them here.

To make this possible we need all of you talented authors out there to release your mods/skns/graphics via the appropriate forum over at mybbthings.com. We are only accepting submissions for MyBB 1.4 at this time. Plugin Upgrade Guide (for Plugin Authors)
If you are developing a modification for MyBB 1.4 why not post in our mods in production forum to get some valuable user feedback.
There are currently staff positions open so if you are highly experienced with MyBB and Forum moderation don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Our aim is to create a helpful and friendly community for all MyBB users. Help us make this happen by registering today.

MyBBthings.com

If you have any ideas on how we can improve MyBB Things please either post them here or in the Suggestions and Ideas forum over at MyBB Things.

Thank You.
MyBB Things Team.
I like theme. simple and cool...
Yeah, good skinning Big Grin
(2008-07-15, 06:03 PM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]I like theme. simple and cool...

Ya same here simple and nice will keep an on this
Good luck...always nice to see mybb community expand.
Looks like a good forum, I have joined up. Smile Good luck with it!
Thanks for the comments everyone Smile
I like the theme a lot, it's really nice, and how you have a home page. Also it's nice how you put Forum Statistics, Search, and Latest Threads on the side, it's nice that way. You should add login on the side too at top.

Other than adding login on the side like vBullietin has, it's great! Smile
I can't find the forum? Only the wordpress home page?
I've had a think and the mods section here provides more than i will ever be able to offer. Instead i am going to produce a tutorial blog, with the some downloads thrown in. This thread can be closed.