MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: laptop aquization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am in need of a laptop and i was wondering if there is any memeber here that is willing to sell me one btw the range of $300-$350,it could be fairly used and most be pentium M,80gb+ hard disk wireless connection and 1gb+ RAM.Anyone?
I'm selling one on eBay for $249, but the specs are a lot lower, Pentium 3, 120GB HD, and 256MB ram, though it has G wireless intergrated.
sorry mate,i need higher spec(note that it mustnt be a new one)
Your not going to find one such a low price range I'm sorry to say. The only thing you can really get for that much money is the Asus EEE Wink. You have either lower you requirements or increase your price range quite a bit.

But search ebay as well I don't use them so wouldn't know.
thats the money i have available.whats the Asus EEE you are talking about?any pix?
Ever thought about getting a lesser spec one and running linux? It might be easier or cheaper to find.
Abiut linux,what effect would it do to a laptop and how would i do it?
Linux is just another OS. It's free and (usually) requires less system resources. It will cut down on the cost a bit since Windows isn't cheap.
cool.so can i see pix of the systems you have?
Well I use linux Mint personally which is build off of ubuntu.

And since I'm to lazy to take screenshots my self. http://www.linuxmint.com/screenshots.php
Pages: 1 2