MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Dev Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB team,

i want to give my feedbacks, i chose MyBB (1.2) because it was the only forum built at the top of a framework (it isn't a real framework but hey it has a large set of API) which speeds up much the development, the plugin system was great.

MyBB 1.4 is in my opinion a planet over MyBB 1.2, it is extremely modular in every aspect as you improved the Admin Pages, i like very much the system (although i needed to read the code to understand a bit, how to deal with language system and module_meta.php and due to the lack of documentation for now) it is very clean.

Guys, you have to continue to walk this way, that made MyBB so great isn't only the front-end but the whole code and the extensibility concept.

My congrats, i'm happy to have chosen MyBB now. My
I agree, plugin system is the best mybb feature comparing to others scripts Big Grin
yes, I love the plugins system.. but don't forgot that mybb 1.4 has a great task system, and great themes management..
My feedback focused more on dev aspect infact i said:
Quote:MyBB 1.4 is in my opinion a planet over MyBB 1.2, it is extremely modular in every aspect as you improved the Admin Pages, i like very much the system (although i needed to read the code to understand a bit, how to deal with language system and module_meta.php and due to the lack of documentation for now) it is very clean.
Yup MyBB is really setting it self apart from the other free forum scripts and even most of the paid ones. Just imagine what 2.0 will be like Wink I mean that will just blow everything out of the water.
(2008-07-17, 03:13 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Yup MyBB is really setting it self apart from the other free forum scripts and even most of the paid ones. Just imagine what 2.0 will be like Wink I mean that will just blow everything out of the water.

That is for sure. Mybb with the new version 1.4. putted itself at the top of the forums softwares bypassing all the other so called bigboys like vb,phpbb, smf etc
Yes, I think MyBB 1.4 is very very nice too. Nothing other to say.