MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB 1.4 betatest (stylesheet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I just installed the new board and I immediately found a problem in trying to change a thema.
in practice, Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode not me 'way of pasting because nothing in the window' as soon as I click the right button, I check all the content and paste if I delete all the selected, but if I write manually operate.

and 'a bug or a security system?

else:
in the previous version there was the chance 'to save css in the database and edit accordingly from there, now I have not yet found the option to save them in the database, or other method exists?

thank you

excuse the translation I hope you understand
possible that this bug can not be resolved?

[attachment=9866]

ciao,
ho appena installato la nuova board ed ho subito riscontrato un problema nel cercare di modificare un thema.
in pratica, in Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode non mi da' modo di incollare nulla nella finestra perche' non appena clicco tasto destro mi seleziona tutto il contenuto e se incollo mi elimina tutto il selezionato,mentre se scrivo manualmente funziona.

e' un bug oppure un sistema di sicurezza?

altra cosa:
nella precedente versione vi era la possibilta' di salvare i css nel database e di conseguenza editarli da lì,ora ancora non ho trovato la opzione per salvarli nel database,oppure esiste altro metodo?

grazie
Unione automatica messaggi
possibile che questo bug non possa risolversi?

[Image: screenshot025jl9.th.jpg]

spero che qualcuno traduca in inglese grazie
I can't understand anything you said.
sorry for the translator Google
now I wrote in italian
He was to say this:
"I have just installed the new MyBBoard 1.4 and want to go to edit a CSS by ACP in advanced mode.
I must to go to "themes", select a stylesheet and so edit it in advanced mode.
I can't change anything because with the right button of mouse I can only select automatically all text in the textbox, and if I try to paste something all text disappear.
If I just try to write my personalized code directly, all do correctly.

Is this a bug or a protection system?

Question two.
In old versions I can save stylsheet into the database and edit it directly from here.
Now I'm looking for a function to do it again but I haven't found it?
There is another or new method?

Thanks"
(2008-07-16, 09:31 PM)xeniun Wrote: [ -> ]He was to say this:
"I have just installed the new MyBBoard 1.4 and want to go to edit a CSS via ACP in advanced mode.
I can't change anything because with the right button of mouse I can only select automatically all text in the textbox, and if I try to paste something all text disappear.

Question two.
In old versions I can save stylsheet into the database and edit it directly from here.

Thanks"

I can answer number one, all you have to do is add words then select the words with your mouse and right click it and then select paste
(2008-07-17, 12:30 AM)Rokudaime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-16, 09:31 PM)xeniun Wrote: [ -> ]He was to say this:
"I have just installed the new MyBBoard 1.4 and want to go to edit a CSS via ACP in advanced mode.

Question two.

Thanks"

I can answer number one, all you have to do is add words then select the words with your mouse and right click it and then select paste

OR if it is a browser issue he may not be able to do that? I for one can no longer work on themes ( in advanced mode ) using my IE 6. I freeze up everytime and that problem of copying/pasting happens a bit as well when not in advanced mode. I try to copy/or delete and or paste the selected text in a theme and it is either lost or gets screwed up. Thankfully i have FF 2 installed on this computer but even so it takes ALOT longer then it use too to do themes etc in ACP.
(2008-07-17, 12:53 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]OR if it is a browser issue he may not be able to do that? I for one can no longer work on themes ( in advanced mode ) using my IE 6.

Have you upgraded to IE 7? I'm not saying that we're just saying "screw-you and the whole world and everyone should upgrade to IE 7", I'm just saying that if IE 7 works and there is no reason to stick with outdated and security riddled technology then why stick with it?

Also, if it is such an adamant problem I'm curious as to why haven't you made a bug report?