MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Manga Viewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
copy your index template or portal template or any template. all templates are html pages. paste it to an notepad and save as *.html file
Send me a couple of zip archives, with the correct format / file names inside and I'll see what can b done ...

Are all the zip's you'll be uploading in the same format ??

Is perfectly possible though, and I quite fancy it ...
Thanks! I'll send it to you in a moment.
Hi Yumi,

Could send me a copy of this code? Please!
Why don't you just post the images of each chapter in a thread? :|
To Bey Brad, I just want to build an online manga viewer site! the page seems like getmanga.net/manga, anyone can help me?
(2009-02-06, 01:29 AM)antwalk Wrote: [ -> ]To Bey Brad, I just want to build an online manga viewer site!

and why does it need to be attached to mybb?
I've done such a script myself and I must tell you that a good manga viewer, with an admin cp is not that easy to code. Mine will be pretty soon as powerful as onemanga or mangafox and I'm telling you that I doubt it that anyone will give away such a script for free. It might look simple but you'll have to know mysql, php and html pretty good in order to manually make it do what you want.
For a mybb integrated one, with an administration panel.... I really doubt it that you're going to get such a script for free.
My advice is to either start learning php, html and mysql and do yourself such a script because you don't need some really advanced knowledge for it, or to pay someone to do it.
To Flaw and Anyone caring about this, I know a little about PHP and HTML,but I cant code, my willing is only to get the PHP code without the support of mysql if possible. Perhaps I make it too simple. The effect is like this page of this site:getmanga.net/manga
Anymore, Flaw's website is very strong and beatiful!
Pages: 1 2