MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To All Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello Everyone,

I would just like to start by thanking the Mybb Team for providing a great forum software.

To show my dedication, i will provide all beta tester free hosting, this will include 5GB space and 20GB BW. Now here is where it gets good. When finding an error and reporting it you will get an extra 500MB space or 1GB BW added to your plan. Now by doing this it help both the end users and also helps the Mybb Team.

If any users are interested please contact me by pm and i will get you setup as soon as i see message.

All the best everyoneSmile
Does it run fast?
I'll do it. What's your nameserver, need to transfer a domain. I'll be hosting my emergency site on that.
(2008-07-20, 12:21 PM)alex1095 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it run fast?
Smoking FastSmile

(2008-07-20, 12:45 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do it. What's your nameserver, need to transfer a domain. I'll be hosting my emergency site on that.
This is a promo for beta testers only! If this is what you wil be doing then please send me a pm with your domains name and email.

Thanks
I am a beta tester. Go to beta.spiritninja.uni.cc.
Im a BETA tester but my servers down and im looking for a new one? Id be able to show you it once ive got a host though.
(2008-07-21, 08:18 AM)coconut3 Wrote: [ -> ]Im a BETA tester but my servers down and im looking for a new one? Id be able to show you it once ive got a host though.
You do not need to show meSmile if you are a beta tester just send me your domain and email and i will setup account. as long as you are beta testing you get a free account, if you find bugs and report back you get an upgrade, once beta testing is over then we will close account or if we think you did a good job we will keep you on the server. For the member we think that may not have did that good of a job then you will need to pay a fee of 1.99 for shared hosting account or 2.99 for reseller hosting account, to stay on server

Thanks
I'm also a Beta tester, but this seems kinda fishy. Why only beta testers? Why not just make a MyBB host? :|
It's only till the end of the beta for most people who take the offer. It's a good way to get his name out there and support a project he likes I'm guessing.
I fail to see the logic in this, you're saying for folks to give you info' meaning your domain etc, then once the beta testing is done your account is basically removed meaning you have to move your domain etc, somewhere else. Why wouldn't folks just download the "beta" vrsion, then upload it onto there own servers for testing purposes....Which I suspect most "tester" already have!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4