MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colored Moderator Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone! I discovered your wonderful software today and immediately decided to start working on a forum to replace my own dated one.

I'm quite impressed! I do have a random question though. I did a little searching for an answer but I'm betting the way I'm asking it is wrong.

Is there a method by which an entire moderator or administrators post can be colored differently than the default?

I've attached a picture with what I mean. Do note that this isn't an "alternating post color" thing. The opposite color is just a darker beige. The gray is because that poster is part of a specific user class.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If there's not a mod already for it, it can be done via plugins with PHP. Unfortunately, I'm not experienced enough with PHP to help you, but maybe someone can.
I'll try to make the plugin for 1.4 Thanks for the idea...
Glad I could give some good ideas!

I considered creating a theme for the moderators/Administrators that would just color their posts but I realized A. they would only see it and B. everyone else would look the same.

Perhaps I'm not too far off the right track though?