MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] editor error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I notice when stacking works like this

example
example
example
example

well when you high light all the examples and click bold or what ever edit you are wanting to do to your text it will not work.

I am going to high light all the examples above then click bold then i am going to submit this post and look where the tags show.

Thanks
now if you look, what happend was ther tag went just before *s* for the this word that is why the *s* is bold and the other half of the tag went right be side the last example line.

Thanks
Hi, would you be able to clarify a little more?

From what I can gather, you're trying to say that if I copied all the text above, then select all the "example" lines and click the Bold icon, it will select a bit of the "s" as well - correct?
I just tried on Firefox 3, but cannot reproduce.

Would you be able to tell us what browser you are using, and a step-by-step guide on how to produce this bug? Thanks. Smile
Yes.

Um....when stacking works and high lighting them, instead of the tag going before the example it goes before the *s* for some reason.

If you open exploror 6 and high light the following before watch what happends.

testtest test

example
example
example
example

----------------------

Now if you look you will see that [b] just went like this in the word above happen[b]ds. that should not happen. and then the other tag went beside the last example

Thanks
Also just found a nother error wile explaining that.

I put --------- just under example and you see how it shows it is beside it.

Thanks
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
was this fixed for all tags? because it does it for all them.

Thanks
All tag inserts are based on one piece of code, so fixing that one piece of code fixes this for all the tags.