MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.4 beta skin Blue Spectrum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An other theme I have been working on.
buttons by firefoxwiz
you can modify this theme as long as you keep my copyright at the bottom.
Preview:
[Image: screenshot2jj0.th.png]

Download:
http://mybbstyle.info/forums/thread-2.html

comments and concerns are appreciated.

~Max
Why make a beta skin? When 1.4.0 (Final) comes out, the templates will have changed.
(2008-07-19, 09:09 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]Why make a beta skin? When 1.4.0 (Final) comes out, the templates will have changed.

He is probably Beta testing his themes which i think is a great idea. As far as the templates go that is what revert is for. I have already done up a new theme as well on my test site which i plan to use on the main site once gold is released. Big Grin
He is probably building it on 1.4 beta release, if he is beta testing. In which case he would easily be able to make the few bug changes to the template files pretty easily. Especially since it should have changed template files documentation. Wink

He is getting a head start on making his theme so he can release it right away once final comes out.
yeah the whole point of the beta is for theme makers and plugin makers to upgrade their releases so that there are things released for 1.4 final and templates won't change enough for these to be worthless.
Good work. Color scheme and background image are great...
What font are you using for the default? It doesn't look like Georgia.
Verdana. I like it ten times better then Georgia.