MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Style - Skins with an edge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site was created by yours truly. I made this site as a place to showcase the skins I have created. As off today all themes that I create and have created will only be available here no where else. Along with all my theme releases I'll also be offering custom skins for a small price more info on that will be released at a later date. What good is a site with out other releases I might be good but I'm not good enough to make enough themes to fill this place up. With that said I'm asking you to please release themes here. If you want to be a Mybb Style Designer PM me and we can work something out. We are currently looking for staff if your are interested PM with the subject Staff Application. Ok with that mouth full being said I look forward to this site taking off the ground and having a fun time doing it.

Please note that the only skins being accepted are 1.4 to get ready for release.
We need staff pm me here or on Mybb Style.

Mybb Style
Community Forums
My Profile
Nice friendly design. Logo could do with a good sprucing though. Smile
Yeah The only problem with that is I don't have gimp or photoshop right now so I used paint to make the logo but in a couple of days it will need done over which I plan on doing when I'm back from this trip.