MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with forum!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with my mybb
When I Internet Explorer use and when i go to my forum i become a error thet site not available is,and when i one,two mals refresh a site then i can see the index...
Please help me!!!!!!
Hi,

Could you post a link to your forum? What is the exact error message Internet Explorer is giving you?
that is a link www.vivaradio.org/forum
See please a error because i have IE on German,i think you dont understand this...
Can someone help me please??
You Cant Go On My Forums With Internet Explorer after refresh i cen see the index.. With Firefox is all perfekt. Please Help Me!!!!!!!!
Have you asked anyone else if they could load the forum with IE?
Also, to make sure people can help you, you should post information about your froum.. Such as the url to it, any mod's you use, any modifications you have made your self and the version of MyBB you are using.

I see you guys merged the two threads .. anyways ..
It seems only your index(main page) doesnt like to load in IE.
When the page is refreshed it loads the page but only up to right before the Statistics section which i notice has the advanced stats mod. Try and remove that and see if the page works again.
Evryone who have Ie and try to go to my forums have this problem..
I have try to remove Statistics section,and nothing hapend...
Hmm, It is a very strange thing to occur.
Have you tried using the default MyBB theme?
am not sure if that gonna help in anyway, but you could try to disable GZip Compression.
and also try to test with the defualt theme.
I have tryd with default heme ,and nothing hapend Confused
tnx evryone who want to help me...
Have a nobady idea what the problem ist