MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] PM template bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Screenshots

[attachment=9904][attachment=9905]

The messages display fine but after i reply to them they do this. I'm guessing it could be something to do with the "You replied to this message *date here*" because if i move the code for the that problem does not occur.

Ok i've temperaroly fixed this for my board.

In the private_read template.

This
{$action_time}
{$message}

I changed to
{$message}
{$action_time}

Confused

Another minor annoyance that just occurs in IE is the alignment of the "You replied to this message *date here*" which forces the message box to the right slightly more.

[attachment=9906]

EDIT: This does not occur here as the "You replied to this message *date here*" has been moved. Its still broken in both my beta 3 installs though.
Um, I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with

{$action_time}
{$message}

It's been that way before Beta 3 and definately I think someone would have reported it if it was an issue before you.

It seems to me that your custom theme is the problem.
Well its the same for the default theme on both of my installations. Maybe somethings happened in the upgrade process from either beta1 to beta2 or beta2 to beta3 but its strange that it happens on both my installations.

Tried creating a new template set with the same problem. This is both in Firefox 3.0.1 and IE 7.
I too have this issue and I attempted to upgrade my templates after the beta.
confirmed on my end as well
Ah ok, I see the problem now
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.