MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You Cant Go On My Forums With Internet Explorer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You Cant Go On My Forums With Internet Explorer Only With Firefox Please Help Me
Please elaborate more, and give us your forum link.

Without it'll be a guessing game
(2008-07-19, 10:04 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Please elaborate more, and give us your forum link.

Without it'll be a guessing game

Erm k :

www.tntpkscape.co.nr

if you using mozilla firefox as web browser you can acces to site
but if you are using Internet Explorer Then You Cant acces to the site or it says the site isent working hmm ?
Works for me. Clear your cache/cookies and possibly restart.
(2008-07-19, 10:11 PM)grandmst20 Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me. Clear your cache/cookies and possibly restart.

Tried Still Did Not Work And My Friends Said It Did Not Work To
What is your theme name? Some themes cause that... Also some codes too
Quote:You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account.

That could be part of the problem too.
I Have the same Problem...
In the Default Thme and another is the same..
Sad
Is a problem how in the topics because if the forum is in mantenience and enter..
ONLY in IE 7 and IE 8
Sad

In MyBB 1.2.14 And 1.4 Is the Same Sad
Well, according to me, it is the problem of 000webhost. Me too I installed one forum on 000webhost a week ago, and found the same problem, however, I just left it after that and went to 110MB <with phpBB3> because at that moment MyBB 1.4 was in beta and had some bugs with SQLite part. but now I think I will get back to MyBB 1.4...

HOWEVER, please wait a little , it could be because your account is not activated yet!

FAISAL Smile
In Firefox enter...... the account is activated...
The problem is the host..
I think in change to 110MB Smile
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2