MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NFL Football.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
are any of you into the National Football League. as this seem the only forum that allow me to post this topic.

if so. who your favorite team and who do you like to win it all this year.

i will start first. mine is the Minnesota Vikings and i am picking new Engaldn Patriots to 3 peat.
Im not an american football fan, I like international football.

If I was to pick an american football team I probably would say.........Denver cowboys.
Denver Cowboys? It's the Dallas Cowboys and they've been the laughing stock of the league for at least the last 6 years. Them and the Redskins. Toungue

And, dude, Bill... how can you pick the Vikings? Have you forgotten about the poor excuse of a coach they have calling the shots?

Anyways... for me it's all about the E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S!.... EAGLESSSSSS!!!!!

Sing with me now...

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1-2-3 (1-2-3!)
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch those Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victoryyyyyyyyy....
E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S!.... EAGLESSSSSS!!!!!

nrl rules
IMPAQ Wrote:Denver Cowboys? It's the Dallas Cowboys and they've been the laughing stock of the league for at least the last 6 years. Them and the Redskins. Toungue

Denver, dallas it doesn't matter they are all the same teams really, they all do the same thing, chasing an egg around the filed, no skill involved what so ever.
BIG_BOSS Wrote:Denver, dallas it doesn't matter they are all the same teams really, they all do the same thing, chasing an egg around the filed, no skill involved what so ever.

You try throwing a football 50 yards with a 300 lb DE coming at you. You try kicking a football 54 yards in between the uprights. It's a tactical game or X's and O's. Obviously, you know nothing of the sport when you say no skill is involved.

And Denver/Dallas... ummm, two different places 879.93 miles away from eachother. So, no... not the same thing.

If I disrespected soccer, you'd have your panties all in a bunch over it, but I didn't even though I'm not a fan. So, chill, homie.
throwing a rugby ball takes strength not skill, I really wouldn't mind the sport but it is the fact that us brits made a great game called football, everyone in the world started playing it, then american tries to be different , they make a new game and steal out name "football", that is the only thing I object to.
its called not called football here to in australia its soccer

soccer is boring

but i hate it i played nrl like it alot better

not only strenght need skill or it would not work at all

by the way its Denver Broncos
BIG_BOSS Wrote:throwing a rugby ball takes strength not skill, I really wouldn't mind the sport but it is the fact that us brits made a great game called football, everyone in the world started playing it, then american tries to be different , they make a new game and steal out name "football", that is the only thing I object to.

Strength not skill? Try threading the needle into the hands of the receiver between double coverage. You obviously know nothing about football.

Oh, jeeze... you're probably upset over the Boston Tea Party, too. Rolleyes

GO EAGLES!
Man, this is like Flame Central.

Anyways, I'm more into College football. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3