MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox AJAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2008-08-07, 01:34 AM)Soshite Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to add the edit feature for your "wrapper"? That's the only issue I have with it so far (since I have to open the popup window for MM's to edit it).

I'll look for it Wink

(2008-08-07, 12:31 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]i get the same error as incadudeF, is there a fix for it?

i'v seen this error multiple times already, - my forum prefix doubling up and throwing errors... waht causes this? is there a way to fix it once and for all

Like I've said, there will come two separated versions.

(2008-08-08, 12:35 AM)mine90 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed Shoutbox but my forum don't show Shoutbox on Indexpage. And I don't find Setting Shoutbox in AdminCP like picture in this thread.

Normally it has to be the latest settings in the Shoutbox category.

(2008-08-08, 05:39 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]i wish there was fonts and colors and smiles with the shoutbox

It is possible by using MyCode.
plz help me when i activate the plugin nothing happens Sad
No errors?
(2008-08-09, 03:55 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]No errors?
just goes activated Sad
thats what i get activated the shoutbox plugin doesnt show up on index
must be some code to add for template surely
It doesn't do a template-change, it looks to <div id="content"> in the output of your board, control if you find that in the HTML code you get when you load your board.
Wow, looks really good. I uploaded and activated without a problem. Very good Smile
plz some one help me Sad
(2008-08-10, 05:53 AM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]plz some one help me Sad

Like I said already:
(2008-08-09, 10:00 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't do a template-change, it looks to <div id="content"> in the output of your board, control if you find that in the HTML code you get when you load your board.
well i have the latest mybb forums and it still wont show up

maybe if i add in header

{$shoutbox_ajax}
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10