MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox AJAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Where are the options? I can't figure out how to display the chatbox.
error when clicking [view full shoutbox]:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'db226806307.mybb_mybb_sf_shouts' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT COUNT(*) as shouts_count FROM mybb_mybb_sf_shouts 

forum link:
http://incadudef.com
I noticed an issue when the script refreshes itself. It doesn't check if the user is typing something, so if you happen to have a long shout made up, and it auto-refreshes, you're basically f***ed. It'll erase the entire thing.
I can't get the shoutbox to appear on specific pages. If I set "Show On Pages" to No, it appears on all pages. But if I set it to Yes and then type "index.php" or 'index.php' or index.php (I also tried portal.php), it won't show up at all. This happens regardless if it is set to 'Window Only', 'Index Only' or both.
I think it doesn't work with "Last Posts Hamed Plugin" I don't know computer languages much but someone said before it looks for some div content, may be for it this causes problem, I can't see the shoutbox at all even after trying reinstalling it several times. Wish to have some guidance over it, thanks for reading.
(2008-08-10, 10:31 PM)Idren Wrote: [ -> ]Where are the options? I can't figure out how to display the chatbox.

AdminCP -> Configuration -> Shoutbox Options

Normally, the last two settings has to be "Show On Pages" and "Show On Pages: Pages". These are the options.

(2008-08-11, 12:34 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]error when clicking [view full shoutbox]:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'db226806307.mybb_mybb_sf_shouts' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT COUNT(*) as shouts_count FROM mybb_mybb_sf_shouts 

You are using the MyBB 1.2 version Wink

(2008-08-11, 01:48 PM)Soshite Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed an issue when the script refreshes itself. It doesn't check if the user is typing something, so if you happen to have a long shout made up, and it auto-refreshes, you're basically f***ed. It'll erase the entire thing.

Yes, that's because I have to use the tbody of the shoutbox for the refresh, but I can add the feature in the next version to reuse the text Wink

(2008-08-11, 08:40 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get the shoutbox to appear on specific pages. If I set "Show On Pages" to No, it appears on all pages. But if I set it to Yes and then type "index.php" or 'index.php' or index.php (I also tried portal.php), it won't show up at all. This happens regardless if it is set to 'Window Only', 'Index Only' or both.

It has to be Yes, and index.php.

But, are you using the last version?

(2008-09-03, 03:14 PM)nucleusfermi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it doesn't work with "Last Posts Hamed Plugin" I don't know computer languages much but someone said before it looks for some div content, may be that is captured by the plugin of last post (hamed); Is there any way of using them both together, or can it be used in side boxes? I did activate it but it doesn't show, its controls are shown and they control "Last Post Hamed Plugin's position" and not of this shout box, I used to use SpiceFuse but tried it as in spice fuse between every word there used to be + sign instead of space, please check it out if it can be helped, thanks for reading.

Very strange. Can you give me a link to your board?
For this
It's activate fine for me in 1.2.14
But it support only english language when type other non english langauge in chat box it goes to alien words can you fix this?

However in Musical Midget's default plugin can still type non english. O_o
You mean you get "?"?
work in mybb 1.4 ?
Yes, this is a MyBB 1.4.* plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10