MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chat and MSN status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1: Can we have an inbuilt chat system for MBB?
2: MBB tells Yahoo Messenger status of a member. Can it also tell MSN status as well as Aol?
1 -> There is not one at the momment and one isn't planned unless someone is wishing to make a modification.

3 -> There is no protocol to show the status of an MSN or AIM user so it is not possible. Smile
I'm making my own PHPChat system and can make it link into mybb if there is enough demand for it.
Chris Boulton Wrote:3 -> There is no protocol to show the status of an MSN or AIM user so it is not possible. Smile

I know of a php script which tells both yahoo and msn status. I don't know how it does so. I also don't know whether that script could be of any help to you.

Ed - Kchat Wrote:I'm making my own PHPChat system and can make it link into mybb if there is enough demand for it.

That will be a tremendous service to MBB. I hope you make it public :-)
Ed - Kchat Wrote:I'm making my own PHPChat system and can make it link into mybb if there is enough demand for it.

I'm sure there'll be enough demand for it.