MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web2.0 Red Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the first in my Web2.0 Series. This theme is made to look like what I think is Web2.0. So it might not be what you think is web2.0. This is the Red web2.0 theme I made as of today I plan to make also a blue, black, green, grey, and yellow. If you want any other colors let me know by pming me or posting here.

Preview:
[Image: screenshot5he9.th.png]

Download:
http://mybbstyle.info/forums/thread-6.html

Enjoy.
I think this isn't web 2.0 style Confused
Do you have a demo?
Thanks Mmarzex Cool

(2008-07-20, 09:51 PM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]I think this isn't web 2.0 style Confused

"web 2.0" is a tableless layout, I think, and for sure this is not the case

Edited:
Quote:This is the first in my Web2.0 Series. This theme is made to look like what I think is Web2.0. So it might not be what you think is web2.0.

it´s not a description but a theme name Huh

Lol, "sleek red" would suffice. Web 2.0 wouldn't apply.
Yeah this isn't my best theme needs some work and there is a demo at mybbstyle.info.
I can barely see that category gradient.. need to work on that, maybe set a 30%, white opacity layer on the upper half or something... Those folders look like they need some updating, more gradients, to be exact. These are my eyes, so do whatever pleases you most.
not sure about web2 but it's not a bad looking theme, thank you.