MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been getting this for a while. Not sure what happened. Nothing else shows up when I go to the forum though.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(318) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(412) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(413) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(414) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(415) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(468) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/global.php(477) : eval()'d code on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/index.php(40) : eval()'d code on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/index.php(161) : eval()'d code on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/index.php(260) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/hf3cath/public_html/index.php(272) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/hf3cath/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php(310) : eval()'d code on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/hf3cath/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php(310) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ']' in /home/hf3cath/public_html/index.php(335) : eval()'d code on line 4

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/inc/functions.php(2794) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/hf3cath/public_html/inc/functions.php(2795) : eval()'d code on line 3
Your templates are all messed up. Reinstall.
I tried this about 50 times now and have given up. I tried completely making new databases. New files. Tried creating a whole other forum in a file that had just been created. Could there be something else causing it?
This is happening once you are done installing? Please post your PHP and MySQL versions.
Well, not right away. When I was using mybb 1.4 beta 1 it worked fine for a while. Then all of the sudden out of the blue it started happening on that forum. I tried to make another, but the problem happened with that one. Then I tried re-installing with all beta versions and just upgrading the older versions a bunch. Nothing I do seems to get passed it. I am wondering if there is a setting I need that I may have changed without noticing. Something in a php.ini file or htaccess.

My php version is just a little out dated, by one release. I have: 5.2.5

mysql version: 5.0.51a-community
We need some information to reproduce this. First of all, please try the latest beta (Beta 4). Install a new copy of it, and make note of exactly what you did to reproduce the errors.
The last beta seems to have worked. The other ones didn't. But that's cool that it works again. I can't wait!!!
AHhhhhh!!! OK, I was wrong. It didn't fix it. I was just trying to fix another error that came about trying to restore a database and noticed that I had accidentally installed mybb 1.2.14.

Well, I tried to put the latest mybb 1.4 beta and install it instead. Same error. This error was not there to begin with, and just started appearing. I had some family looking at it, but I don't think they did anything to cause it either. I know it isn't much help. Could you guys maybe give me the manual sql for the theme so I can try running a query to fix this?

I also have noticed that I can access my admin, but every link I click in it seems to want me to log back in. Also it says the template files do not exist in the error area when I try to edit the default.
PM me your site, ftp login, and phpmyadmin access. I will take a peek if I can today.
Ok, let me get the site back up when I get home. I was working on it so the site is only half up.